|Report Title:||Candidate Population Report|
|Parameters:||Candidate Set, Date Range, Resume Uploaded, Search On, Class Year, Program|
This report provides a summary of the candidate's user, profile, and resume information based on the selected search criteria.
The Search On and Resume Uploaded parameters affect the report's search criteria in the following ways:
- If Search On is set to Last Updated, then the From and To dates are applied to the profile's updated_date field
- If Search On is set to Resume Submitted, then the From and To dates are applied to the resume's date_uploaded field, meaning that people without a resume are automatically excluded
- If Resume Uploaded is set to All, then it is ignored
- If Resume Uploaded is set to No, then the resume's date_uploaded field must be null, meaning anyone with a resume is excluded
- If Resume Uploaded is set to Yes, the resume's date_uploaded field must NOT be null, meaning anyone WITHOUT a resume is excluded
Output columns are:
Any search criteria that has an asterisk (*) next to it is a required search criteria.
Any report with a Date Range search, it is HIGHLY Recommended that a date range be included. Not including this can cause reports to time out due to the amount of data.
Article ID: 492
Created On: Oct 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM
Last Updated On: Aug 4, 2017 at 9:49 AM
Authored by: KB Admin
Online URL: http://kbint.gradleaders.com/article.php?id=492